Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

One of my favorite things...

to do is look through magazines, find items I like, find their websites, and dream. My God-mother turned "estranged person from my past" used to keep a book. She would save the pages, price the items, save for them and then purchase them. I don't have the energy for such hobbies. I do not want to be responsible for another piece of paper taking life in the little apartment of ours. Instead, I'll share them here, with you, on this little blog of mine. Please keep in mind that by the time this is over it will have taken me several hours to complete this post, as most of the items are high-end and the website prohibit me from copying and pasting. Therefore, I will be providing links.

The first Item is this ring from Cartier. Priced at $2925 (excluding sales tax), it gives me a reasonable, reachable dream to work toward. I really went to Cartier's website for this bracelet, but when I saw the price, I just could not wrap my mind around saving that much money and spending it on a bracelet. Next was this watch from Rolex. They do not list the price which is a huge indicator that if you have to ask, you probably should not be buying it. I would like a classic time piece in my life. Something I can wear everyday. Something elegant, yet casual, and something that makes a profound statement. I've just gotten tired. This will be all for now.

1 comment:

Lisa Resnick said...

I'm personally a big fan of chroniclesofmyfollicles blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...