Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Some of the things I am learning

1. Prior Proper Planning prevents piss poor performance. Well, I kind of already knew that from college but I guess I am realizing that it is not just information. It is fact.
2. Prayer changes things. Sorry to be so cliche'-ish, but it really does. I had stopped praying for a looooooooong time, I stopped participating financially in church, and was basically just going through the motions. I had a run-in with someone I respected and loved very dearly. I found myself embarrassed and just down right hurt by my actions. I prayed and asked for guidance and well, what do you know!? It worked. I am not sure if my situation has necessarily gotten any better, but I do know that I certainly feel better. Frankly speaking, that is all I care about.
3. Time and life waits for no one. Especially me.
4. My apartment complex is and has always been serious about kicking us out due to renovations.
5. In the general sense, growing up sucks. It is scary, and I could honestly do with out it.... maybe.
6. I can really never do with out number 6. If I were to I would have to depend on others the rest of my life and would be miserable.
7. I may need to consider shopping at Costco or BJ's for my little family of two. We spend waaaaaaay too much money on eating out. We need a plan to treat ourselves.
8. When ever I feel myself slipping away into laziness I should repeat number 1
9. I may finally need therapy only once a month instead of twice. I have already reduced it from once weekly.
10. Bills SUCK & and they can KICK ROCKS!!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...