Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

I've been asked to make Christmas Dessert!

Every year for the past 2 or 3 years the Senator and I have been invited to our Pastor & his wife's home for Christmas dessert. This year, I was asked to bring dessert. This request has everything to do with the fact that I began a cooking challenge a few months ago and have made a pretty decent impression upon these folks. So this year, confident in my cooking/baking skills, I want to do something great for dessert.

In cases like this... time is of the essence. I've given up on trying to play it safe. Cooking/Baking mistakes make for good holiday stories. I'll let you know what I decide and will recruit the Senator to take photos of my steps and progress.

Merry Christmahaunakwanzaka!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...