Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nothing a Good Book can't Fix

In my last post I complained and went on and on about all my anxieties... Last night the Senator and I went to the house of a couple friend of ours. We had a long talk and I felt so much better when we left. No matter what, I'm learning that it's always good to sometimes... just. talk. Although we still haven't quiet come to a decision about where we will go and what we will do (rent-to-own, rent a house/townhouse/condo, or rent an apartment) I think at last he's sees where I'm coming from and can appreciate my wanting to take it slow. Needless to say, I'm a happy camper right now and emotionally, I feel much better.

In other news: The month of February brings two very important uh... [insert appropriate noun]. For the first time, ever. I'm going to read a book in honor of Black History Month.
I'm so excited. First though. I need to finish the following...
&
Between the two I think I can finish them this weekend. Here's the issue. I'm. So. Over. Eat Pray Love. I feel like I want her go ahead and fulfill the prophesy of the medicine man and since I'm I've got the achiever syndrome, it's killing me that I haven't finished it. I mean it literally wears me out. When I finish the aforementioned literary works, I'm going to get myself together and
read...
I was finally convinced on Sunday when my uncle-in-laws fiance' went on and on about how great the book was. Lastly, I'm going to read...
just because the cover is pretty. Keep in mind, this is how I chose Wednesday Letters by Jason Wright and it is now what I read every year one week before Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...