Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Viral Meninigitis

Yes, you read the the title correctly, I have what they call a mild case of the stuff. my white cells are 7 and 8 is the number they say it gets most severe. Today, makes a solid week that I have been fighting a fever of 103 degrees. Match that with two trips to the ER, a trip to my primary care physician, and a surprise trip to the emergency dentist and you get me. Lying on my couch, sweating like a crack whore.
I really hate being sick. I can't stand it. It drives me up a wall! It turns my hubby into Hitler, and me into a shameless petty patient. A couple of days ago, I actually hid two extra strength Tylenol in our couch and lied to hubby about taking them. I could not believe I did it until a few hours later I was suffering so bad with chills and fever that I confessed. I don't want to be a bad patient, but... whatchagonnado?
Today, I'm better.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...